Mini Concrete Batching Plant is one of the small-sized series batching plant.It is full-automatic concrete mixing plant which is composed by feeding, batching, mixing, electrical control and steel structure components.It’s suitable for small-scale construction projects, precast yard and commercial concrete companies.
XINFENG provides the following advantages to users:
- Quick and easy installation (only 2 day)
- Cost effective sea and land transportation
- Possibility of installation on a confined space (12x17 meters)
- Quick and easy relocation
- Flexibility in the configuration
- Minimum foundation cost (only flat concrete surface is adequate for installation)
- Easy maintenance and low operating costs
- High production performance with optimized automation system
1. It is PC+PLC control which can vividly display the production process on the screen so that the operator can monitor whole process all the time.
2. Scale board and mixing blades are made of wear resistant alloy special shaft end seal and longer service life.
3. Screw conveyor is a new type of transporting equipment which use rotary screw vane to push material continuously in closed housing with round section.
4. The silo can be used to store cement coal ash and other kinds of powder as a main part of concrete batching plant.
Installation site should be plain and well-grounded. The pithead should be higher than ground to prevent the water inflow.
Lift the mixer with lifting device and install four supporting legs connecting angle inclined strut ladder and the downward track. Then place the mixer in the appropriate place of the pit.
2. Inspection and preparation before test
Check if the connection of the motor and electric element is steady.
Check connecting bolts between two parts(especially the moving parts) and ensure they are firm. If not tight them up in time.
Check if there are sundries stuck in mixing canister and track rack.
3. No-load test
Start mixing motor. At the same time the running direction of two mixing shafts should be same with indicating direction of the signs . If there is any difference change the power connection.
4. Over-load test
Shut down the discharge door and lift the hopper after feeding. Insure that the hopper can run steadily and stop on the track freely. If there is slipping you should put the hopper into the pit bottom then adjust the big nut in brake motor.
1. Focus on the maintenance of quick-wear parts and reserve appropriate spare parts.
2. When the machine is on maintenance adjustment or cleaning cut off the total power switch and hang a warning sign.
3. Contact with local power supply departments and require them to supply reliable electric power .
4. There must be an experienced electrician who is responsible for the daily maintenance of electrical equipment specially.
5. If the plant installed is taller than the surrounding buildings or equipment the lightning protection facilities should be collocated.
6. All the safety signs shall be inspected at least once every six months. If there is any damage deformation color fading etc. the signs should be repaired or replaced in time.