1. HZS50 concrete mixing plant adopts skip hoister as feeding tool and is more compact than HZS60.
2. Matching with feeding batching mixing machines and electrical control system it can produce concrete efficiently.
3. Compared with HZS60 concrete mixing plant HZS50 has many advantages such as less investment faster capital recovery smaller floor space and using less equipment.
4. It is an ideal choice for the companies without a fixed construction plant and is widely used in large and medium-sized construction engineering such as buildings highways bridges and precast factories.
HZS series concrete mixing plant is composed of aggregate batcher concrete mixer cement supply system water supply system cement weighing system water weighing system and control system and so on.
1.Horizontal twin-shaft compulsory mixer has strong mixing ability it can mix the materials evenly and effectively. It can mix concrete with different slumps and raw materials ratio. Its mixing blade and lining board are made of high chromium wear-resistant alloy. External shaft end support and special shaft seal ensure the long sevice life of the mixer.
The quantity of aggregate silos depends on the customer’s requirements usually three silos. A wheel loader can be used to transferthe aggregates to the aggregate silos. In the bottom of the aggregate silo there are one fine aggregate and one coarse aggregate discharging gate. Once receiving signals the cylinder will open the discharging gate and the aggregates are discharged into the weighing hopper respectively.
It adopts special DSB-III it has the function of automatic difference compenstaion. aggregates cement water and additive all has their own weighing machine and the results are accurate.
Aggregate transfering system
After weighing the aggregate are sent to the hopper from the hopper the aggregates are dicharged into the mixer.
The whole plant is controlled by industrial control computer. This system has the following features:real-time data processing function; both automatic and manual control are available; simple and convenient operation. It can save all the data of the plant and the materials ratio; It can also print all the report forms. Constant temperature containerized type of control room adopts sound and heat insulation colorful battenboard which can ensure the working temperature of electrical devices and also provide a comfortable enviroment for the operator.
The first step is to put the aggregate into aggregate batcher by loader and then weigh them on weighing hopper. Thirdly the operator should put them into the hopper of mixer by conveyor.
As for cement and water firstly they should be fed into cement weighing hopper and water weighing hopper by screw conveyor and water pump respectively. Secondly the operator should put them into mixer after weighing.
The mixer begins to work after all the materials are ready. The operator can carry away the concrete after mixing.
1. Electronic weighing of aggregate water cement and additive is more precise and has higher efficiency.
2. The main mixer JS750 twin shaft concrete mixer belongs to forced concrete mixer and has high mixing efficiency. It can be used to mix hard-dry concrete and the product has good quality.
3. Modularization structure makes it easy to be installed and relocated.
4. Full automatic computer control ensures high quality and precise production.
5. HZS35 concrete mixing plant is easy to maintain with low maintenance cost.
Anti-noise design and dust collection system make our plant friendly to the environment.
Installation site should be plain and well-grounded. The pithead should be higher than ground to prevent the water inflow.
Lift the mixer with lifting device and install four supporting legs connecting angle inclined strut ladder and the downward track. Then place the mixer in the appropriate place of the pit.
2. Inspection and preparation before test
Check if the connection of the motor and electric element is steady.
Check connecting bolts between two parts(especially the moving parts) and ensure they are firm. If not tight them up in time.
Check if there are sundries stuck in mixing canister and track rack.
3. No-load test
Start mixing motor. At the same time the running direction of two mixing shafts should be same with indicating direction of the signs . If there is any difference change the power connection.
4. Over-load test
Shut down the discharge door and lift the hopper after feeding. Insure that the hopper can run steadily and stop on the track freely. If there is slipping you should put the hopper into the pit bottom then adjust the big nut in brake motor.
1. Focus on the maintenance of quick-wear parts and reserve appropriate spare parts.
2. When the machine is on maintenance adjustment or cleaning cut off the total power switch and hang a warning sign.
3. Contact with local power supply departments and require them to supply reliable electric power .
4. There must be an experienced electrician who is responsible for the daily maintenance of electrical equipment specially.
5. If the plant installed is taller than the surrounding buildings or equipment the lightning protection facilities should be collocated.
6. All the safety signs shall be inspected at least once every six months. If there is any damage deformation color fading etc. the signs should be repaired or replaced in time.