1.The HZS series concrete batching plant which can produce plastic concrete and dry concrete efficiently is an ideal equipment to produce commercial concrete.
2.The plant adopts the JS series twin-shaft concrete mixer which has lots of advantages such as mixing easily and efficiently long operating life facilitating maintenance etc.
3.The mixer uses the latest design procedures including electronic weighing microcomputer control digital display calculating accurately. The material loading system is also the ideal choice for producing high quality concrete.
1. The batcherwith 3-5 aggregate hopperscan be designed as per customer’s requirements. There are independent weighing hoppers and belt conveyor under the aggregate hoppers that could be designed as steel structure type underground and half-underground types. the aggregates can be fed into the aggregate hoppers by wheel loader or belt conveyor;
2. The hopper discharging gates and discharging speed are controlled by computer via cylinder.After weighing the aggregates will be conveyed to the transitional hopper above the mixer.
3. Each of the aggregate is weighed individually the weighing accuracy is guaranteed. The accuracy of aggregate proportional ratio is realized through computer controlled system which automatically add the aggregates if there is a shortage of them it also warns us if the aggregates are overweight.
1. The weighed aggregates are conveyed into the transitional hopper by belt conveyor. We can use trough belt conveyor to save place.
2. The closed aggregates belt conveyor are designed to protect the machine and enable the plant to work under all-weather condition.
1. Modern modular structure designed mixing tower. All parts of the mixing tower are connected by bolt and nuts structure. it is easy and fast to install and dismantle the whole plant.
2. It is equipped with maintenance and repair platforms and stairs.
3. Closed structure design closed aggregate belt conveyor and external 360 degree lighting enable the all-weather operation.
Water and liquid weighing
1. Water weighing and supplying are controlled by precise weighing sensorpneumatic butterfly valves and spherical valves which guarantee the weighing accuracy;
2. The pressurized water by water pump can spray out and mix with the materials rapidly in the mixer it can also wash the mixer thoroughly at the same time;
3. The liquid additive weighing system with weighing sensor has unique leakage-proof device. the liquid additive is mixed with water and sprayed out in the mixer;
Cement and fly ash weighing and conveying
1. Cement and fly ash are stored in cement silos conveyed to transitional hopper by screw conveyorweighed by high-precision weighing sensorcontrolled by computer.
2. The weighing hopper will discharge the cement and fly ash into the mixer by opening the pneumatic butterfly valve when the weight reaches the set perimeter and the computer will stop the screw conveyor.
1. Automatic and manual control are available;
2. Dynamic display of the production process and monitoring in real time;
3. Saving the data of production parameters in the computer printing of the daily monthly and yearly statistic reports of production.
4. Weighing accuracy:automatically re-feeding if there is a shortage of aggregate and warning if the aggregates are overweight.
HZS series concrete batching plant is widely used in large and medium construction projects, such as buildings, highways, bridges and prefabrication factories，etc.
1. Twin-shaft concrete mixer with high efficiency
2. Independent and accurate weighing system
3. Excellent performance of environmental protection
Reliable and efficient working performance
Installation site should be plain and well-grounded. The pithead should be higher than ground to prevent the water inflow.
Lift the mixer with lifting device and install four supporting legs connecting angle inclined strut ladder and the downward track. Then place the mixer in the appropriate place of the pit.
2. Inspection and preparation before test
Check if the connection of the motor and electric element is steady.
Check connecting bolts between two parts(especially the moving parts) and ensure they are firm. If not tight them up in time.
Check if there are sundries stuck in mixing canister and track rack.
3. No-load test
Start mixing motor. At the same time the running direction of two mixing shafts should be same with indicating direction of the signs . If there is any difference change the power connection.
4. Over-load test
Shut down the discharge door and lift the hopper after feeding. Insure that the hopper can run steadily and stop on the track freely. If there is slipping you should put the hopper into the pit bottom then adjust the big nut in brake motor.
1. Focus on the maintenance of quick-wear parts and reserve appropriate spare parts.
2. When the machine is on maintenance adjustment or cleaning cut off the total power switch and hang a warning sign.
3. Contact with local power supply departments and require them to supply reliable electric power .
4. There must be an experienced electrician who is responsible for the daily maintenance of electrical equipment specially.
5. If the plant installed is taller than the surrounding buildings or equipment the lightning protection facilities should be collocated.
6. All the safety signs shall be inspected at least once every six months. If there is any damage deformation color fading etc. the signs should be repaired or replaced in time.