1. Horizontal twin-shaft compulsory mixer has the strong mixing ability;
2. The mixing shafts adapt anti-binding technology to prevent the cement from binding on the shafts. Shaft seals use multi-sealed structures to effectively prevent the slurry leakage. Shaft bearings are outboard designed and are replaceable;
3. Mixing paddlesarms and blades are made of special high chromium and high manganese wear-resistant alloy. The wear resistant mixing paddles saves time and cost to be replaced and improves the machine’s durability and reliability at the same time.
1. The batcherwith 3-5 aggregate hopperscan be designed as per customer’s requirements. There are independent weighing hoppers and belt conveyor under the aggregate hoppers that could be designed as steel structure type underground and half-underground types. the aggregates can be fed into the aggregate hoppers by wheel loader or belt conveyor;
2. The hopper discharging gates and discharging speed are controlled by computer via cylinder.After weighing the aggregates will be conveyed to the transitional hopper above the mixer.
3. Each of the aggregate is weighed individually the weighing accuracy is guaranteed. The accuracy of aggregate proportional ratio is realized through computer controlled system which automatically add the aggregates if there is a shortage of them it also warns us if the aggregates are overweight.
1. The weighed aggregates are conveyed into the transitional hopper by belt conveyor. We can use trough belt conveyor to save place.
2. The closed aggregates belt conveyor are designed to protect the machine and enable the plant to work under all-weather condition.
1. Modern modular structure designed mixing tower. All parts of the mixing tower are connected by bolt and nuts structure. it is easy and fast to install and dismantle the whole plant.
2. It is equipped with maintenance and repair platforms and stairs.
3. Closed structure design closed aggregate belt conveyor and external 360 degree lighting enable the all-weather operation.
Water and liquid weighing
1. Water weighing and supplying are controlled by precise weighing sensorpneumatic butterfly valves and spherical valves which guarantee the weighing accuracy;
2. The pressurized water by water pump can spray out and mix with the materials rapidly in the mixer it can also wash the mixer thoroughly at the same time;
3. The liquid additive weighing system with weighing sensor has unique leakage-proof device. the liquid additive is mixed with water and sprayed out in the mixer;
Cement and fly ash weighing and conveying
1. Cement and fly ash are stored in cement silos conveyed to transitional hopper by screw conveyorweighed by high-precision weighing sensorcontrolled by computer.
2. The weighing hopper will discharge the cement and fly ash into the mixer by opening the pneumatic butterfly valve when the weight reaches the set perimeter and the computer will stop the screw conveyor.
1. Automatic and manual control are available;
2. Dynamic display of the production process and monitoring in real time;
3. Saving the data of production parameters in the computer printing of the daily monthly and yearly statistic reports of production.
4. Weighing accuracy:automatically re-feeding if there is a shortage of aggregate and warning if the aggregates are overweight.
Combining our domestic costruction situatioon we designed the belt conveyor concrete batching plant. It adopts the world popular quick installation modular structure efficient imported concrete mixer computerized controlled system and environment friendly design. this series of concrete batching plant is mainly used for porjects like bridge water conservancy airport dock and premixed concrete product factories where large quantity of concrete is needed.
It is widely used in large infrastructure construction, such as buildings, highways, bridges, airport, water conservancy project and precast factories.
1. Focus on the maintenance of quick-wear parts and reserve appropriate spare parts.
2. When the machine is on maintenance adjustment or cleaning cut off the total power switch and hang a warning sign.
3. Contact with local power supply departments and require them to supply reliable electric power 4. There must be an experienced electrician who is responsible for the daily maintenance of electrical equipment specially.
5. If the small cement plant in construction & real estate installed is taller than the surrounding buildings or equipment the lightning protection facilities should be collocated.
6. All the safety signs shall be inspected at least once every six months. If there is any damage deformation color fading etc. the signs should be repaired or replaced in time.