There are some ready mix concrete plant for sale in our company. The concrete ready mix plant has a reasonable and compact structure small covering area and special feeding type. As a leading producer and supplier in Zhengzhou our company always respect customers’ requirements selling high-quality ready mix batching plant. At present our machine has been exported into many foreign countries and has been accepted by various foreign customers.
This equipment is composed by mixer materials, weighing system materials, conveying system, storage system, control system and other subsidiary facilities. Every system is designed with advanced technology.
1.Horizontal twin-shaft compulsory mixer has strong mixing ability it can mix the materials evenly and effectively. It can mix concrete with different slumps and raw materials ratio. Its mixing blade and lining board are made of high chromium wear-resistant alloy. External shaft end support and special shaft seal ensure the long sevice life of the mixer.
The quantity of aggregate silos depends on the customer’s requirements usually three silos. A wheel loader can be used to transferthe aggregates to the aggregate silos. In the bottom of the aggregate silo there are one fine aggregate and one coarse aggregate discharging gate. Once receiving signals the cylinder will open the discharging gate and the aggregates are discharged into the weighing hopper respectively.
It adopts special DSB-III it has the function of automatic difference compenstaion. aggregates cement water and additive all has their own weighing machine and the results are accurate.
Aggregate transfering system
After weighing the aggregate are sent to the hopper from the hopper the aggregates are dicharged into the mixer.
The whole plant is controlled by industrial control computer. This system has the following features:real-time data processing function; both automatic and manual control are available; simple and convenient operation. It can save all the data of the plant and the materials ratio; It can also print all the report forms. Constant temperature containerized type of control room adopts sound and heat insulation colorful battenboard which can ensure the working temperature of electrical devices and also provide a comfortable enviroment for the operator.
1. Adopt combined structure and modular unit convenient to install and remove;
2. Adopting the most advanced technologies in the world to ensure high stability and durability.
3. A weighing hopper is used to weigh cement water and additives to ensure that the measurement is accurate.
4. Various control system adopt for easy operation.
5. Mixing and aggregate lifting system adopt JS double-shaft compulsory concrete mixer which offers high quality and efficient mixing.
Installation site should be plain and well-grounded. The pithead should be higher than ground to prevent the water inflow.
Lift the mixer with lifting device and install four supporting legs connecting angle inclined strut ladder and the downward track. Then place the mixer in the appropriate place of the pit.
2. Inspection and preparation before test
Check if the connection of the motor and electric element is steady.
Check connecting bolts between two parts(especially the moving parts) and ensure they are firm. If not tight them up in time.
Check if there are sundries stuck in mixing canister and track rack.
3. No-load test
Start mixing motor. At the same time the running direction of two mixing shafts should be same with indicating direction of the signs . If there is any difference change the power connection.
4. Over-load test
Shut down the discharge door and lift the hopper after feeding. Insure that the hopper can run steadily and stop on the track freely. If there is slipping you should put the hopper into the pit bottom then adjust the big nut in brake motor.
1. Focus on the maintenance of quick-wear parts and reserve appropriate spare parts.
2. When the machine is on maintenance adjustment or cleaning cut off the total power switch and hang a warning sign.
3. Contact with local power supply departments and require them to supply reliable electric power .
4. There must be an experienced electrician who is responsible for the daily maintenance of electrical equipment specially.
5. If the plant installed is taller than the surrounding buildings or equipment the lightning protection facilities should be collocated.
6. All the safety signs shall be inspected at least once every six months. If there is any damage deformation color fading etc. the signs should be repaired or replaced in time.